Laoise O'Brien has been active as a music producer since 2011. She has worked on numerous albums,
video projects, radio broadcasts, interviews and podcasts. Laoise's skill-set includes: project management, programming, score reading, music editing (pro tools), video editing (premier pro), studio supervision, design, and art-work management. She works with a number of graphic designers, photo and videographers, technicians, and post-production professionals, in addition to a successful partnership with recording engineer, Ben Rawlins.
Music Albums (Sample)
· RTÉ lyric fm- Sweeney by Neil Martin- RTÉ Concert Orchestra, David Brophy, Iarla Ó Lionáird, Stephen Rea
· Musici Ireland (2021): Series of Chamber music concerts broadcast on RTÉ lyric fm & BBC Radio 3.
· Boyne Music Festival (2021): Pre-recorded concert for broadcast on RTÉ lyric fm. Various artists.
· NUI Maynooth 50th Anniversary Carol Service (2019): Broadcast on RTÉ lyric fm.
· Documentary on the National Youth Orchestra tour to Amsterdam (2018): Broadcast on RTÉ lyric fm.
· Documentary, Sonnets for the Cradle (2013): Broadcast on RTÉ lyric fm.
Video projects (Music producer on these projects)
· Ulysses Journey 2022 video project for the Contemporary Music Centre and Centre Culturel Irlandais
· Blackwater Valley Opera Festival: Gianni Schicchi, Lismore (September 2021) and John F Larchet Project and Opera Arias (October 2020)
· Kilkenny Arts Festival: Secret Music Series (August 2021 and August 2020)
· Travelling: Reimaging Irish Historical Works - Adrian Mantu & Dermot Dunne for the Romanian Cultural Institute/Culture Ireland (March 2021)
· NUI Maynooth 225th Anniversary Concert with Kairos Productions (February 2020)
· Music Network series at DLR LeXicon (2 seasons: 2018 & 2019)